The Big Birthday Bash went off without a hitch. We all had a great time with our family and friends. I will update with pictures as soon as I get them. Speaking of which...if you were at the party and have pictures, I would love you forever if you would send some to me!!!
Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The pictures are on there way to you - all 172 of them!
Love Dad and Reese
I have some too - I will get them to you ASAP!
the party was lovely, BTW. Everything was really nice, and Maya and I had a great time.
We also had a great time at the party. I can't wait to see the pictures. Unfortunately, I only got a couple before my memory on the camera was full. :(
Post a Comment