A few nights ago, Evalie and Daddy were reading their stories before bed. Alex called me to come in the nursery. I thought something bad had happened or something gross was coming out of Evalie, but no. Evalie had discovered something new and fun to do.
She was sitting on her Daddy's lap. Then she would lean forward and put her belly to his knee. She put her arms out like she was flying. It was so cute.
I ran for the camera, but by the time I got back, she was done with her new fun discovery. I managed to get a few pics, but none with her arms back and up like Super Baby.
This tongue thing is brand new. Evalie just started doing it a few days ago. I think it has replaced the spitting, which I'm okay with.
This smile says, I am smiling at you, but really I want to sit back up. Quit making me perform just so you can get pictures.
Evie and Daddy before bedtime. I love them together. Evie loves her daddy, and daddy loves his little girl.

This tongue thing is brand new. Evalie just started doing it a few days ago. I think it has replaced the spitting, which I'm okay with.
This smile says, I am smiling at you, but really I want to sit back up. Quit making me perform just so you can get pictures.
Evie and Daddy before bedtime. I love them together. Evie loves her daddy, and daddy loves his little girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment