Last night at dinner, Evalie was sucking on the table. (I think she is teething again!) It was very funny. She just leaned down in her seat and sucked right on the edge of the table. Alex and I were laughing hysterically. I ran to get the camera, but true to form, Miss Evalie stopped doing what she was doing when the camera came out. I did get a few pictures of dinner time with her though.
This is the new tongue thing. She just has this face, like she is concentrating very hard on something.
I guess getting the spoon is hard work.
Evalie loved drinking from her cup.
She will strain to get to it if I don't get the cup to her mouth fast enough.
During dinner we give Evalie a spoon. We do this so she will get used to having a spoon in her hand to eat.
No, she is not feeding herself yet. But I am sure that will come soon enough!
Last night was hilarious with all the stuff she was doing. We couldn't stop ourselves from laughing.

I guess getting the spoon is hard work.
Evalie loved drinking from her cup.
She will strain to get to it if I don't get the cup to her mouth fast enough.
During dinner we give Evalie a spoon. We do this so she will get used to having a spoon in her hand to eat.
No, she is not feeding herself yet. But I am sure that will come soon enough!
Last night was hilarious with all the stuff she was doing. We couldn't stop ourselves from laughing.

No comments:
Post a Comment