Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Decisions

I have been thinking about a few things concerning this blog over the past few weeks. And I have come to some conclusions. I have decided to change some things, and some of these things involve you. So I am letting you in on these decisions.
Decision #1
I decided to not let you all help me decide. I was going to put a poll on the blog to get some insight into my decision-making process. But I decided not to. I just made the decisions on my own. I'm sorry. Please do not cry!
Decision #2
A while ago I posted a thought on only posting 2 times a week on specific days. Well, I decided to do that. I am now only posting on 2 days each week.
Decision #3
Decsion #2 led to having to decide what days to post. I decided that I will post on Tuesdays and Fridays. Those are days that I am in the office where we have internet, so I think that will work for me. I am going to try that out for now, and change later if it doesn't work.
Decison #4
In 2 weeks, on January 21st, this blog will be "by invitation only." I decided to do that because I have many beautiful pictures of my precious girl on here, and there are lots of crazies in the internet world. While the purpose of this blog is to share Miss Evalie with friends and family, I do not want her precious pictures to wind up in the wrong hands. I hope this will not be a problem for our friends and family.
What this means for you: You will have to type in your e-mail address before entering our blog. Not too hard, right? I may need some of your e-mail addresses though. I don't know who all reads our blog. So, please e-mail (mandura325 @ hotmail . com (no spaces)) me or post a comment with your e-mail address so that I can invite you to view our blog. I would hate for anyone to be left out. (This is why I am waiting 2 weeks)
Decison #5
I have become more and more interested in the internet. I enjoy reading other blogs, and finding fun sites. So I have decided to open another blog. The Mandura Family blog will continue to be updates on our family and our Miss Evalie, complete with cutie pictures. The other blog will be mainly opinions about life, motherhood, breastfeeding, baby wearing, baby signs, cloth diapering, and anything else that I am interested in. I am excited to start it, and truly join the blogging world. I hope that you will visit (drum roll please) Adventures in Poop.
It is going to be fun. (Thanks Olivia, for teaching me how to link!!! It's easy, if you know how!)
Decision #6
I have decided to not say decided in this post any more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I already ask for an invite?

just in case" jess@stevansheets.com