
Our family Christmas dinner: As you can see, we are all enjoying the time together. Mom is on the phone, Dad (and me too) is taking pictures, and Alex is choking my sister Julianne. Yes, we love spending time together! (I really don't know how I chose this specific time to take the picture. It honestly was a lovely dinner that my mom and sister made. And there was no checking of the blood sugar levels this time.)
Evie with her Grandpa Mel

Evie with her Grandma Joy. My mom got Miss Evalie a Precious Moments figurine for Christmas (one of many gifts). And the tag said "To Evalie Love Joy" No grandma, just Joy. I laughed because it seemed like my mom. Not very grandma-ish. But apparently my sister, Melanie wrote out the card. She didn't know what we called my mom for Evalie (we kind of want Evalie to decide, although it will probably be G G because that is what Jerzie, my niece calls her) So Mellie just wrote Joy on the tag. I'm keeping the tag because I think it is hilarious!
Uncle Robert: Evie had lots of fun with him!
Auntie Mellie: Every time I am with her, she hi-jacks my phone and takes about 10 or 20 pictures of herself. Well, this is how I am paying her back, by posting one! Ha! (Isn't she adorable!)
Playing with Auntie Juls
Playing with Cousin Camden. Is she trying to steal his toy? It sure looks like it!
Getting loved on by Cousin Jerzie. Jerzie sure does love her "Ebie Baby"
All in all, we had a great day. We love our family, and it is hard being away from everyone most of the year. But it sure is wonderful when we have the opportunity to be together.

No comments:
Post a Comment