Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally!

Our tree is finally decorated. The house is finally decorated. I finally feel like I am in the Christmas spirit.
I put up 4 trees this year. Our family tree in the living room. A tree decorated with Christmas cookie cutters in the kitchen. A small tree that just has bulbs on it (this one is my favorite I think) in the living room. And Miss Evalie has a tree in her room. I found some bulbs at Target that are hot pink and turquoise with glitter on them. They match her room beautifully. Evie really likes looking at the lights.
So Wednesday I finally finished! And Evalie got to put the angel on the tree. With Daddy's help of course! I think she did a great job.

I thought she would be a little more interested in the sparkly angel than she was, but oh well. The pictures are still cute.

Oh, FYI...I took Evalie to be weighed because I was curious. Our 3 month old is 17 lbs and 2 oz! And she is 25 1/2 inches long. Yikes our girl is getting big!

On Monday we went to the mall with some friends. Mostly to hang out and look at random shoppers. Our friends took our picture by the giant tree in the mall. The picture actually turned out nicely. I just wish Evalie was looking at the camera.

I am excited that Christmas is here!

No comments: