Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Our Little Chili Pepper
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I miss seeing Evalie and being able to snuggle and give her kisses but it is the absolute best that I can see all her 1st times because of this site. Thank you both so much I truly love seeing her grow Love you all very much Grandma Kari
3 comments:
I miss seeing Evalie and being able to snuggle and give her kisses but it is the absolute best that I can see all her 1st times because of this site. Thank you both so much I truly love seeing her grow Love you all very much Grandma Kari
Hey! Nephew,Great pics'Jenn, looks like her Momma,Thank goodness,Love Uncle Rocky (Save comment when Aunt Sandee gets back from Paris)
It was great to see all the photo's of Evalie. She makes an adorable little Chili Pepper. What a smile!!
love Dave,Tricia,Morgan,Erin and Sam
Post a Comment