Yesterday was a beautiful day, so Evalie and I decided to take advantage of it. We bundled up and headed outdoors. We just layed on a blanket and played with toys. Evie really liked looking at the leaves, and she enjoyed the breeze in her face. I don't have pictures of it, but we played on the swings too. That is one of my favorite things. I think Evalie is going to be a fan of the swings as well. She smiled the whole time we were on them. I am hoping that we can enjoy some more outside time together before it gets too cold. Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Playing Outside
Yesterday was a beautiful day, so Evalie and I decided to take advantage of it. We bundled up and headed outdoors. We just layed on a blanket and played with toys. Evie really liked looking at the leaves, and she enjoyed the breeze in her face. I don't have pictures of it, but we played on the swings too. That is one of my favorite things. I think Evalie is going to be a fan of the swings as well. She smiled the whole time we were on them. I am hoping that we can enjoy some more outside time together before it gets too cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment