Five years ago today, I said "I do" to my best friend and love of my life. I am looking forward to many more years together as husband and wife. Happy Anniversary Alex! I love you! More than you know!
Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! And Evalie is just growing more beautiful every day :)
Alex & Jenn,
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well for you. I knew that your birth story was crazy, but I did not realize all of the things that you went through. I am so happy for you guys! Evalie is getting so big!
Katie & I also wanted to congratulate you on your anniversary. I'm sure that Evalie makes it extra special. I hope that things are going well for you and that you are getting some sleep. Have a blessed day!
Love,
Jason & Katie
Post a Comment