This is great Aunt Kath and I am so happy for you both. Little Evalie is just a beam of sunshine when she smiles and a most beautiful baby. What a blessing,
How precious--I finally got caught up on all the posts. I had typed in the address without "the" in the title and couldn't get your page up. Duh--you'd think I would have problem-solved that a little sooner. Anyway, she is so adorable--we got the birth announcement in the mail yesterday. I can't believe it's already been a month. Everyone tells you that time goes by so fast and I never believed them until Ella was born. It's true! She's walking all over the place and saying Hi to everyone in the grocery store now. To think she was like little Evalie less than a year and half ago.
Hope you're recovering, Jenn! I'm here for ya if you need to chat or vent about the pain. Hopefully, you're feeling way better by this time.
You're in our prayers. Ella just smiled at the baby on the computer!:-)
3 comments:
Great Grandma Dorothy is at Grandma Kari's and she says that she has never seen such a beautiful child at such a young age as your child.
Hi you wonderful parents,
This is great Aunt Kath and I am so happy for you both. Little Evalie is just a beam of sunshine when she smiles and a most beautiful baby. What a blessing,
Love,
Great Aunt Kath X O X O
How precious--I finally got caught up on all the posts. I had typed in the address without "the" in the title and couldn't get your page up. Duh--you'd think I would have problem-solved that a little sooner. Anyway, she is so adorable--we got the birth announcement in the mail yesterday. I can't believe it's already been a month. Everyone tells you that time goes by so fast and I never believed them until Ella was born. It's true! She's walking all over the place and saying Hi to everyone in the grocery store now. To think she was like little Evalie less than a year and half ago.
Hope you're recovering, Jenn! I'm here for ya if you need to chat or vent about the pain. Hopefully, you're feeling way better by this time.
You're in our prayers. Ella just smiled at the baby on the computer!:-)
Love you,
Jess
Post a Comment