Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Excuses, Excuses!

I have had this Southern Gospel song going through my head all night (mom probably knows it), but all I know is two words. Well, really one, but it repeats. "Excuses, excuses!" The tune to these two words just repeats over and over.

So these are my two excuses for not posting these past two weeks:

1. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload the pictures from my camera to the computer. I did it once, and now I can't do it again. Once I finally figure it out, I will have 200+ pictures to weed through and decide which ones to post.

2. We just got back from IN. We were staying with my mom for a week. Sadly, my gramma passed away last Tuesday morning. We were at my mom's for the funeral. It's a funny thing about funerals: I will miss my gramma, but I am so happy for her right now. Plus I had FUN! Well, not at the actual funeral, but with my family this week.

So those are my excuses. Hopefully I will figure out the uploading soon and have some new pictures soon!

No comments: