As promised! These are a few of Evalie's favorite things.
1. Climbing! On Ev.er.y.thing. She likes to see how high she can get.
2. Her "friends." Every stuffed animal is her best friend and she can't live with out it. We go from room to room with anywhere from 3 to 7 animals. She tries to carry them all in one hand too. Just grabs an arm, and ear, a snout, anything she can get her tiny fingers around. Now don't get me wrong, she likes her actual human friends too. However she could care less about baby dolls. Go figure!
3. Frozen peas. Evie eats them by the handful, cannot get enough. I go through at least one bag of peas a week!
4. This one is hard to explain, but she is doing it now! She likes to hit our lamp in the living room. She climbs on the couch and taps the lampshade on the lamp next to the couch. Evie knows she is not supposed to do this, so she waits for us to go get her off the couch. Right before we get to her, she launches herself to the other side of the couch to get away. And I mean launches. She just throws herself up and and then down. I don't really know how else to describe it. The problem is, besides the blantant disobedience, she often launches herself too far and hits her head on the arm of the couch. OUCH!
5. Music! And I must say a "yea!" to this one. She has numerous toys that sing and play music. Evalie will go from toy to toy and turn them ALL on. And then she dances. Or twirls. And every time I turn on an actual cd, she gets this HUGE smile on her face. And then she dances. Or twirls.
Ok, I have more, but she is not cooperating (ie, still launching herself on the couch). So more next time!
Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment