Well, it is way past due for an update from the Mandura's, so here goes:
Today Miss Evalie is 14 months old. The time has flown by. And I know it will continue to fly.
Evie has discovered climbing! She will climb on anything and everything. It is scary for me, but she is a brave little girl.
She also blows kisses and dances now. Too cute for words!
I have been getting crafty lately. I fell in love with my sewing machine. I actually made the pumpkin dress. I am also in the process of starting a business to sell tutus. November will be busy with Christmas gift making (I have some fun ideas) and curtain making.
The curtains will be going on our NEW WINDOWS. The house we live in has gotten a face lift recently. New windows, new flooring (Alex worked his tail off installing it) and new carpeting. We also painted most of the walls. It's like a new home! We love it and are excited to have visitors, so come see us!
Today Miss Evalie is 14 months old. The time has flown by. And I know it will continue to fly.
Evie has discovered climbing! She will climb on anything and everything. It is scary for me, but she is a brave little girl.She also blows kisses and dances now. Too cute for words!
I have been getting crafty lately. I fell in love with my sewing machine. I actually made the pumpkin dress. I am also in the process of starting a business to sell tutus. November will be busy with Christmas gift making (I have some fun ideas) and curtain making.
The curtains will be going on our NEW WINDOWS. The house we live in has gotten a face lift recently. New windows, new flooring (Alex worked his tail off installing it) and new carpeting. We also painted most of the walls. It's like a new home! We love it and are excited to have visitors, so come see us!










2 comments:
I know... they grow up wayyy too fast. So sad. He will be one tomorrow!!
how stinkin' cute is she?!
wow... please say hi to alex for me, and great to see how well you all are doing!
Post a Comment