Work this past week was fun for me. I got to make posters to advertise events in our church. Miss Evie decided she needed to help me carry one home!
We had a well baby visit this week. Complete with shots, YUCKY! But Evie did great, as usual. Our big girl is, well, big. She is 24 pounds 8 oz, and 27 1/2 inches long. She may be big, but she is in preportion (did I spell that right?)! And she is very healthy, we are thankful!
I have some "back" pictures of Evalie on my other blog.There is a funny story about Evalie and a Kleenex box.
And I posted a couple breastfeeding pictures too. Don't worry. You can only see the baby, not me!
We are headed to the library today, and Grandma Kari is coming tomorrow. I will not be posting on Friday, but check back next week for Easter pictures!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment