We have always thought that Miss Evalie looks adorable in hats. And she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
This is Daddy's hat. He thought it would be funny to put it on her. It was really funny because she was bare bottomed, sitting in our living room. Daddy put the hat on her, and Evie just sat there, with her bottom hanging out, grinning.
I used to be obsessed with putting bows on her head. Evalie doesn't have much hair, so I had to use the headband kind. They get so tight on Evalie's head so fast, and Alex doesn't like me to use them so much. My new head obsession for Miss Evalie is hats. I am very excited for spring and summer, because we have some very cute ones to put on her noggin.

I used to be obsessed with putting bows on her head. Evalie doesn't have much hair, so I had to use the headband kind. They get so tight on Evalie's head so fast, and Alex doesn't like me to use them so much. My new head obsession for Miss Evalie is hats. I am very excited for spring and summer, because we have some very cute ones to put on her noggin.I love this purple hat. Last week Evalie and I were wandering through Target and some guy said, look, that girl has four tassles on her head. I guess it was worth mentioning!


1 comment:
I can't believe she loves hats and keeps them on her head. Some babies hate things on their head whether it's a hat or headband.
She certainly is a good model for getting her picture taken Grandpa Scott says she is so happy, like she plays along with her Mom and Dad like ok I will smile for you let me know when you want to take the picture. I love that she is sitting and playing with her toys, That is so much fun about her emptying the basket of toys...
Love Grandma Kari
Post a Comment