Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Growing Up!

Miss Evalie is 5 months old today. I have to say, I have mixed feelings on the issue. She is definitely not the blob baby that used to just lay in my arms and do nothing except eat, sleep, and poop. It makes me sad that she is not the tiny (was she ever tiny?) newborn anymore.
But I am excited that Miss Evalie is growing up and doing new things.
Some things she is doing this month:
Sitting up (somewhat) on her own.
Standing with help.
Laughing!!!
Playing for longer periods of time on her own.
"Waving" She isn't really, but she moves her hands back and forth like that.
Getting bigger (no dr. appt. this month, so I'll have to be creative to get her weighed)
Getting teeth!
Yep! Miss Evalie has her two front bottom teeth, and it looks like she might be getting the upper ones soon, too.
It is hard to get pictures of a baby's teeth, see?
But, finally I got a couple.

As always she is adorable when she grins! Her little teeth show, and her personality is huge!!!

No comments: