Lately Miss Evalie has been making some funny faces. She is fascinated with her tongue, sticking it out constantly, and "spitting." I tried to catch her in the act.
This is a face she makes a lot. I always wonder what she is thinking in that pretty little head of hers.
Of course, the big, cheesey grin. I love it!!!
And the tongue again.
Just some FYI stuff: These pictures were taken last Sunday (Jan. 27th) in Alex's office at church. The outfit she is wearing is from her Great Aunt Lisa and Great Uncle Doug. I love the hat!
This is a face she makes a lot. I always wonder what she is thinking in that pretty little head of hers.
Of course, the big, cheesey grin. I love it!!!
And the tongue again.
Just some FYI stuff: These pictures were taken last Sunday (Jan. 27th) in Alex's office at church. The outfit she is wearing is from her Great Aunt Lisa and Great Uncle Doug. I love the hat!

No comments:
Post a Comment