Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A New Friend

Yesterday at La Leche League, Evalie got to play with a new friend. Even though there were lots of babies and kids there, Caleb seemed to want to play with Evie. At least with her toys. Caleb army crawled from his blanket to Evie's. I'm not sure that Evalie quite knew what to do about another baby in her space. I got some cute pictures of them together. (If you notice my hand on Evalie's sleeve...she is sitting up, but not quite by herself totally. I had to keep my hand on her to hold her up. She kept falling on top of Caleb. This is also why I only have one angle of them playing together.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! Isn't it fun when they discover other kids? Which LLL do you go to?