We have spent the last few days just playing and having fun together. Alex and I have also made a huge effort on making our home livable again. It had gotten to be quite a mess after Christmas.
So here are some pictures of Miss Evalie playing around.
This is Clarence the Cow. If you pull the red tail, the cow shakes. Miss Evalie actually knows hos to pull the tail. Smart girl, huh? One of us has to be on the other end of the cow, but she knows how to do it!
Evalie loves playing with her Daddy. (to be honest, this is not the picture I wanted here, but I can't find the other one! Oh, well) Here they just had breakfast together.
Momma Kisses!!!!
Talking on the phone to Grandma Kari.
This is one smiley princess. She is a joy and a blessing each and every day.
This is Clarence the Cow. If you pull the red tail, the cow shakes. Miss Evalie actually knows hos to pull the tail. Smart girl, huh? One of us has to be on the other end of the cow, but she knows how to do it!
Evalie loves playing with her Daddy. (to be honest, this is not the picture I wanted here, but I can't find the other one! Oh, well) Here they just had breakfast together.
Momma Kisses!!!!
Talking on the phone to Grandma Kari.
This is one smiley princess. She is a joy and a blessing each and every day.

1 comment:
Grandpa Scott, says she is just such a happy little poop.....
Grandma Kari loves the picture of her talking to me on the phone, Now I can look at that picture the next time she calls and see her face.
I love those slippers on her they look so warm and cuddley like moccasins.
Love you all
Post a Comment