Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Give Aways??

Okay, most of you know that I am new to the grand world of the internet. But I am learning, and I am loving! Did you know that people give things away on their blogs. Check this out. This lady at Musings of a Housewife is giving away 4 brand new diaper bags. Pretty cool, huh?
http://musingsofahousewife.typepad.com/musings_of_a_housewife/2007/12/lands-end-givea.html

Pretty soon I am going to have to figure out how to link with one word or a phrase. That is too fancy for me right now! Anyone know how to do it? Can you explain it to me simply?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep - when you want to add a link, type the word first. Then highlight it and click the button that looks like the earth with a link of chain on it. A popup menu will let you type in the web address, and the word you highlighted will become a hyperlink.