I know that I have not posted in quite a while. So I came to the church tonight to post a few pictures of our baby girl, and I had technical difficulties once again. The problem only seems to happen when I have lots of pictures on my camera. So I will soon be going to my local digital developer place to develop pictures. Then I can empty my memory card and start over. I do apologize to all the Evalie fans out there. I know you are missing out on one super cutie, but I promise to post a picture soon.
There is a blog I read every once in a while that the blogger posts on specific days of the week. I think it is a great idea, but I'm not sure it will work for me. Maybe I will try it. The only question is "What 2 days?"
For those inquiring minds, the reason I have not posted in a while is that our lives have been terribly busy. And not in a good way. Unfortunately there have been a few people sick and in the hospital (sadly followed by death) this past week. So Alex has been in the hospital, officiating funerals, and comforting grieving family members. And I have been doing what I can to help out. Hopefully life will settle down to its usual craziness, and we will get back to our normal abnormal lives. That is the life we are used to. Just in time for the craziness of the holidays of course. That being said, we are blessed that we have not just buried a family member, and my heart is sad for our friends who have.
So, I will say good night. Look forward to an updated picture of Evalie soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment