

Miss Evalie does not enjoy tummy time so much. But she is doing really well with it. She holds her head up for a long time. I say she is doing her push ups. Pretty soon she'll be starting to roll over. I can't believe how fast she is growing.
Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!
2 comments:
Hi Jenn! It was so good to hear from you. Evie is absolutely adorable and I loved reading through your birth story.
At this point I am not planning on going the natural birth route...I'm hoping to have an epidural, but you never know!
I really do like my midwives--there are four of them in the practice and John and I feel very comfortable with all of them.
Thanks for sending me the link to your blog!
Mandy
Evalie got shown off at one of her Grandpa Scott's side of his family weddings on Saturday. She was sporting her blue denim hat and showing off her beauty. Everyone just thought she was so adorable.
And of course I couldn't deny any of those comments.
Post a Comment