I think my baby is going to be a Daddy's Girl! She is already headed in that direction. They really are adorable together. They sit and "talk." Alex asks Evie about her day, and Evalie just coos at him, like she really is telling him stories. And after the conversation ends, Daddy plays his favorite game. He starts talking in a Yoda voice! I am not too fond of the voice, but Miss Evalie loves it! She stares at him and smiles. It is quite cute. They are definitely developing a bond that will last a lifetime. Yesterday during church, Evalie was sleeping during the worship music. But sure enough, she woke up and started fussing during the prayer time and sermon. While she was fussing she heard her Daddy's voice. She stopped fussing, started looking around and then she found him. She just stared at him for a long time. I'm glad we were close enough to see him. It was amazing to see her recognize his voice and search him out.
I absolutely love our little family. We are all growing together, bonding together. I am glad that Evalie and Daddy are so close. I am beginning to think that if I didn't have the milk they wouldn't need me at all! :)

1 comment:
What a precious picture of the two of them. It brought tears to my eyes. The first couple of days Evalie was born their is a picture very similar of the two of them also.
Don't worry Jenn we all know they want you for more than just the milk. You are so clever with how you write your picture notes.
Love and kisses
Post a Comment