Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

She's Learning!

It's sometimes hard to see that my little one is learning every day. With all the eating, sleeping and pooping going on, I can't imagine that she has time to learn. But she does! Yesterday we were playing with a rattle. I would shake Mr. Elephante and she would find him with her eyes. Then I would shake the rattle in a different spot and she would find him again. Quite frankly I think Evalie is a genious. Today as she was laying in her bouncy seat, she focused on her toys that hang above her head for the first time. She really liked the star. It has a mirror on the side that faces her. I'm not sure if she saw light reflecting off the mirror or if she has already realized what a gorgeous little lady she is.

Evalie loves her bouncy seat! Thanks so much Uncle Josh and Auntie Sue!

No comments: