As I was sitting here at the church, typing the previous post, Evalie was crying pretty intensely. This is not something she usually does. She is a very good and quiet baby. So I was trying to get her calmed down. She just ate, I changed her diaper, she was just upset. I tried the swing. That still did not work. So I put on some loud, upbeat, worship music. That did the trick! Evalie calmed right down and fell asleep! She's so sweet when she's asleep!

1 comment:
She is already growing up sooo fast! Just like one other little baby girl I used to know - obviously Evalie is taking after her mother. She is sweet, pretty, and loves music (was I talking about Evalie or her Mom!...)
Keep up the good work on the blog - its a great way to watch her grow up.
Post a Comment