Honoring God in Faith, Word, Deed, and Dirty Diapers!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?
The answer is, of course, a resounding "YES!" and so much more.
Evalie is quite spectacular actually.


My little baby girl is three weeks old today. Three weeks ago from right now this precious baby was being resuscitated, given an I V in her head and a feeding tube in her nose. Three weeks ago today I had to totally and completely put my baby girl in God's hands. And I have to keep doing that every day.


We are so blessed to have this precious miracle in our lives.

I pray that Alex and I will be the parents to our Evalie that God would have us to be.


I look at her (okay I stare at her) and cry. Probably because of the hormones. But also because I am so amazed at the love I have for my baby.

Plus, She's super cute!

1 comment:

Mommy Rader said...

You SO have to tell me the birth story!!! I can't WAIT to hear it :) That is...when you get a free second which will be like never I know ;) How's nursing going????